OMC Campaign QA
Team player, know whento lead and when to follow
Exercisecomprehensive understanding of Software Development Life Cycle and QualityAssurance concepts, metrics and documentation standards.
Identifyand escalate risks and issues to project leadership in accordance with bestpractices
Settingup and Participating in handoff/overview meetings/or testing post-mortems(coming prepared with questions or concerns about any issues seen with the documentationor with the testing effort)
UnderstandRisk Based Approach for Testing
· Develops,modifies, and/or executes software Test Plans and Test Strategies and ensurethey comply with QA standards and best practices
Profiledetailed documentation of defects with proper steps to reproduce, screen shots,customer data and any relevant details for proper analysis by the developmentteam
· Analyzes,contributes to, and/or writes test standards and procedures
· Ableto define moderate to complex level manual test cases and scenarios
· Meetaggressive deadlines and handle multiple and complex workstreams
· Useindependent judgment to plan, prioritize and organize a diversified workload
CreateDefects when necessary with all appropriate documentation to be able toreproduce the issue and track for closure
· Workwith developers to resolve issue(s)
• Testingof static to moderate campaigns with simple personalization
•Review UAT feedback and take corrective measures
• Proficiencyin QA tools like Litmus and Device Anywhere
Skillset:End to End Testing, Smoke & Sanity Testing, SQL
Detailed Description and Job Requirements
Member of an expert services team who is responsible for delivering a quality solution in a timely manner, on budget and to a client*s satisfaction. Responsible for delivering a set of services and key deliverables that match customer specifications. Key responsibilities include the development, testing, and launching of marketing programs.
Junior member of the Expert Services team who provides expert services both as an individual and a team member. Takes direction from senior team members and management to ensure quality marketing deliverables for Oracle customers. Has basic subject matter expertise in marketing programs and campaigns. Has the ability to develop, coordinate, test, and launch basic/standard interactive marketing programs using the Oracle Marketing platform for on-time, on-budget, and error free project deliverables. Reviews project requests from clients to determine how to implement using established processes and best practices. Seeks direction from leadership and escalates issues as required.
0-2 Years of professional experience. Knowledge of HTML and Adobe Photoshop. SQL scripting experience.
Job Type:Regular Employee Hire