Accenture Strategy shapes our clients’ future, combining deep business insight with the understanding of how technology will impact industry and business models.
Our focus on issues such as digital disruption, redefining competitiveness, operating and business models as well as the workforce of the future helps our clients find future value and growth in a digital world.
Today, every business is a digital business. Digital is changing the way organizations engage with their employees, business partners, customers and communities how they manufacture and deliver products and services, and how they run their organizations.
This is our unique differentiator. We seek people who recognize and understand the impact that digital and technology have on every industry and every sector, and share our passion to shape unique strategies that allow our clients to succeed in this environment.
Job Summary Section
Job Title : India Business-IG Resources
Key Responsibilities : -
1. A minimum of 7-10 years of overall experience (Industry + consulting).
2. Individuals should be a consulting fit in terms of ability to work with clients. Consulting experience would be an added advantage.
3. Understanding and appreciation of the overall industry dynamics and key trends affecting the industry
4. Good understanding and work experience in one of the following - Metals, Mining, Cement, Oil & Gas Industry across the value chain :
b. Operations Strategy
c. Digital Strategy and Transformation
e. Strategic Cost Reduction
f. Strategic Sourcing & Procurement
g. Mine- / Plant-level Operational Excellence
h. Integrated Planning, Fulfilment & Service Excellence
i. Sales & Marketing Transformation (Steel / Commodities) Understanding of operations & areas where improvements can be driven
j. Mine Development & Operationalization Strategy
5. The candidate should have excellent customer facing capabilities, and an established track record for selling & delivering consulting engagements
6. The individual must be comfortable working at the highest levels of client organizations and interacting closely with the C Suite executives
Knowledge and skill requirements
1.7 - 10 years of experience. Domestic consulting experience is preferred
2. Should have worked in the RES space and done work around Sales & Marketing, SCM, S&P General Management / Strategy etc.
3. Should have excellent customer facing capabilities, and established track record for selling & delivering consulting engagements
4. The individual must be comfortable working at the highest levels of client organizations and interacting closely with the C level executives
5. Should have managed teams and delivery and possess strong program management skills
Prior experience in a Consulting firm will be preferred. - Experience working with C level executive clients- Demonstrated expertise in any of the following Resources areas of specializations : Chemicals, Metal & Mining, Cement, Paper, Oil and Gas etc.