1. Iterative creation of visual designs and web prototypes to support business concept development for the client
2. Translation of business and UX requirements into high fidelity pixel-perfect visual designs, branding, and interactive prototypes, in support of on-going client software projects
3. Solving complex business problems and communicate through wireframes and high fidelity mockups
4. Facilitating sessions with end users to solicit feedback related to UI / UX mock-ups
5. Designing and developing user interfaces for desktop, browser-based, and mobile applications
6. Designing and publishing style sheets regarding UI / UX designs
7. Applying human-centric principles to user interface design when possible
8. Testing and support of production-ready web prototypes, for both requirements and production development iterations
9. Support for usability testing software and data collection tools as needed.
Candidate Profile :
Qualification : Bachelors Degree in relevant field required.
Experience : 2 - 4 years relevant experience
Skills Required :
2. Must have an expert knowledge of building cross-browser user interfaces, including IE6.
4. Have existing knowledge of Java programming and rapid prototyping technologies
5. Ability to create complex interaction using jQuery.
6. Experience building custom UI widgets using jQuery
7. Expert knowledge of optimising client side performance, through CSS optimisation techniques and lazy loading
9. Experience in coding for Section 508, accessibility standards