Provide effective execution for Fixed Assets process activities for CSS - India Operations timelines.
1. Responsible for capitalization of fixed assets, depreciation, disposal accounting and manage any changes to Fixed Assets within the specified timelines.
2. Perform daily and month end activities for Fixed Assets as per the standard procedure set up by the Process Control team.
3. Initiate smooth functioning of the process in Shared Service Environment by meeting all SLA for the process.
4. Provide inputs for resolution of issues and Interact with cross-functional team for queries.
5. Smooth conduct of audit and closure with minimum issues and escalation.
6. End to end understanding of accounting policies and guidelines.
7. Running quarterly projects & initiatives on various audit and FA issues.
We are a fun-loving, energetic and fast growing company that breathes innovation. We strive to give an unparalleled experience to our customers and win them for life.
One in every 24 people on this planet is served by Airtel.
Here, we put our customers at the heart of everything we do. We encourage our people to push boundaries and evolve from skilled professionals of today to risk-taking entrepreneurs of tomorrow.
people with passion, curiosity & conviction; people who are eager to break away from conventional roles and do 'jobs never done before’ .