1. Experience in Java, Data Structures, Object Oriented Design
2. Some exposure to writing unit tests
3. Excellent analytical and problem solving abilities
4. Ability to learn new technologies
5. Ability to understand the design and contribute to the design process
6. Highly self-motivated with an eagerness to learn and take initiatives
7. Follow software development best practices, lifecycle and methodologies
8. Good verbal and written English communication skills
9. Engineering graduate or post-graduate in any field of engineering with 3-5 years of experience
We have multiple open positions for software developer to join our Engineering team. The successful candidate will be required to work within a team using agile SCRUM methodology, and implementing user stories.
The candidate will aim to ensure that the stories are developed with the highest levels of quality within the sprint.
As a software development engineer in the Electrical Systems Division of Mentor Graphics, the incumbent is required to understand, design and implement solutions for the electrical systems domain.
1. Interact with marketing to transform requirements into software specifications
2. Design and implement the functionality for the requirements
3. Participate in code / design reviews and continuous improvement of product line
4. Interact with co-workers and stakeholders to improve the quality of the product
5. Provide support to customer services group for addressing customers issues
Mentor Graphics® is a leader in automation software for electrical and electronic industries. We enable companies to develop better products faster and more cost-effectively.
Our innovative products and solutions help engineers conquer design challenges in the increasingly complex worlds of electrical, PCB and chip design.
Division Description Mentor’s IESD division develops CAPITAL, a software suite used globally by automotive and aerospace manufacturers and wire harness suppliers to enhance their electrical distribution system (EDS) design and manufacturing flows.
CAPITAL is a Java-based tool that encompasses the following technologies :
Company : Mentor Graphics (India) Private Limited
Experience Level : Experienced Professional
The world is constantly changing and we're always thinking about what's next. Can you help us build the technologies and innovations of tomorrow?
No. 1 for automation systems and industrial software
30% savings in service and maintenance costs
99.9989% quality level through digital technologies
Up to 50% faster-time-to-market with the digital twin
24 / 7 activities to ensure industrial security