A Career at HARMAN
As a technology leader that is rapidly on the move, HARMAN is filled with people who are focused on making life better. Innovation, inclusivity and teamwork are a part of our DNA.
When you add that to the challenges we take on and solve together, you’ll discover that at HARMAN you can grow, make a difference and be proud of the work you do every day.
1. Manage project, scope, requirements, design and resulting work items.
2. Experience working in AGILE SCRUM projects
3. Experience executing FPP and T&M based engagements
4. Drive and Track delivery of the work items and communicate progress vs plan and any issues to the customer as required.
5. Put in place an agreed Automation test strategy to deliver SW components and also for testing of the SW before delivery to the customer.
6. Should have experience in developing and maintenance of Automation frameworks for various platforms.7. Drive the automation team with a mindset of 100% automation of requirements and testcases.
8. Represent Harman in front of the customer in all relevant meetings, prepare and present updates and reports as requested by the customer.
9. Represent Harman in front of the customer in all relevant meetings, prepare and present updates and reports as requested by the customer.
10. Build a close relationship with the customer at relevant levels.
11. Be the "Voice of the Customer" within the Harman business unit.
12. Prepare and manage risk and issue assessment reduction plans and strategies.
13. Manage all resource allocation of the relevant teams within the Harman management tools.
14. Ensure the project complies to all relevant Automotive SPICE process and quality requirements.
15. Provide regular project update reports both to the customer and internally to senior management.
16. Ensure software configuration management and software delivery management tools are in place to allow efficient and on time delivery of the SW to the customer in the desired location