Roles and Responsibilities:
• You will work as Individual Contributor.
• Liaison with the Hiring Managers in building effective hiring strategy.
• Source right candidates and stay with the hiring manager throughout the Recruiting Life Cycle.
• Ensure Hiring Managers have smooth hiring experience at every stage of Recruiting Life Cycle.
• Use Oracle Recruiting Solutions (Internal & External) effectively in attracting the top talent.
• Previous experience in recruiting for IT - Product Development companies.
• Experience in every stage of recruiting life cycle.
• Experience in dealing with Quality, Time and Quantity factors of Recruiting.
• Belief in sourcing through LinkedIn and other Web 2.0 tools.
• Willingness to continue to work as Individual contributor.
• Experienced in building strategies for volume hiring.
• Attention to detail.
• Good Written & Verbal communication skills
Detailed Description and Job Requirements
Partners with management in the identification, recruitment, and qualification of Oracle*s top talent on a national basis. Develops and implements recruitment/resourcing programs.
As an Oracle recruiter you will expedite recruitment and staffing needs via internal and external resources to ensure open positions are filled with high caliber talent to meet current and future needs. Manage the full recruiting life cycle within assigned Oracle division(s). May serve as a technical specialist in sourcing, recruiting, and identifying qualified applicants for highly specialized and difficult to attract positions. Will interface with internet sourcing tools and Oracle*s iRecruitment web tool.
Job duties are varied and complex utilizing independent judgment. May have project lead role. Demonstrated record of measurable success in a fast paced, high volume environment. Experience with targeting and recruiting top notch Oracle professionals. Ability to target candidates and cold call recruit individuals at all levels. Experience in a variety of sourcing methodologies and able to develop strategic recruiting programs. Ability to travel. 5 years recruiting experience in a high technology or agency environment. BA/BS degree.