1. Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers. Build efficient, testable, and reusable PHP modules
2. Solve complex performance problems and architectural challenges. Integration of data storage solutions may include databases, key-value stores, blob stores, etc.
Required Skills And Qualifications :
1. Strong knowledge of PHP web frameworks. such as Laravel, Yii, etc depending on your technology stack
2. Understanding the fully synchronous behavior of PHP.
3. Understanding of MVC design patterns.
5. Understanding accessibility and security compliance. Depending on the specific project
6. Strong knowledge of the common PHP or web server exploits and their solutions.
7. Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application. User authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments.
9.Integration of multiple data sources and databases into one system. Familiarity with the limitations of PHP as a platform and its workarounds.
10. Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes. Familiarity with SQL / NoSQL databases and their declarative query languages.
Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git.