We are looking for a Web Graphics Designer who will be responsible for creating great websites for our clients. Primary duties include conceptualizing and implementing creative ideas for client websites, as well as creating visual elements that are in line with our clients' branding. You will be working closely with our web development team to ensure a proper and hassle-free implementation.
To be successful in this role, you will need to have excellent visual design skills and be proficient in graphic design software such as Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator.
Web Graphics Designer Responsibilities:
- Responsible for making responsive website layouts, web banners, email templates, etc. in Adobe Photoshop
- Conceptualizing creative ideas with clients.
- Incorporating functionalities and features into websites.
- Designing sample pages including colors and fonts.
- Preparing design plans and presenting the website structure.
Web Graphics Designer Requirements:
Proficiency in graphic design software including Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, and other visual design tools.
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues.
- Excellent visual design skills.
- Up-to-date experience with international web protocols, standards, and technologies.
· Prepare template-based Graphics and layouts for Web, Phone applications and Social Media.
· Assist in Application and Web Designing.
- Creative and open to new ideas.
- Adaptable and willing to learn new techniques.
- Excellent communication skills.