System Architect - Product :
1. He / She will be responsible for the architectural design, development, and deployment of the enterprise's overall systems.
2. Defines system solutions based on user / client needs, cost, and required integration with existing applications, systems, or platforms.
3. Being a Systems Architect researches, identifies, selects, and tests technology products required for solution delivery.
4. Establishes, implements, and documents the technology integration or migration strategies. Additionally, Systems Architect the position requires staying on top of the industry trend and new technologies for the system architecture.
5. Hands-on experience in Python, Java, PHP, .Net is preferred.
6. Typically requires a B.Tech / MCA / Master In Computer Science.
7. The Systems Architect works on advanced, complex technical projects or business issues requiring state of the art technical or industry knowledge. Works autonomously.
8. Goals are generally communicated in solution or project goal terms.
9. May provide a leadership role for the workgroup through knowledge in the area of specialization.
Requires 8+ years of related experience from Product Company.
Salary : 13 - 15 lacs / annum
If your profile fits into the above requirements and you want to be part of this large, growing, competitive organization by delivering quality output through innovation, excellence, and dedication, share your resume.