A global consumer goods brand is seeking a Flutter Developer for its team to develop reliable and scalable mobile applications.
This is a remote, contract role at 40 hours per week with a minimum 6-month contract.
As part of our mobile apps team, you will be responsible for:
- Designing, developing, testing, maintaining, and deploying software in the Flutter framework and Dart language.
- Developing user interface components and implementing them by following well-known Flutter / Dart workflows and practices.
- Communicating with product and engineering leads to implement business and project objectives.
- Code review of team members' commits as part of the CI/CD cycle.
- Participate in testing, quality assurance, and bug fixes as part of the CI/CD cycle.
- 3 to 5 years of experience developing mobile apps natively in iOS and/or Android.
- 1-2 years of experience developing in the Flutter/dart framework. Especially in Flutter-based Progressive Web Apps (PWA).
- Strong communications and consultative skills. Self-initiated and proactive.
- Experience in a remote software development environment.
- Experience with building apps and software for consumer goods is a bonus.
- Other relevant skills and toolchains: Firebase, Azure DevOps, and Shopify integration.
- A degree in software engineering, computer science, or software development is a plus.
Powered by JazzHR