What you do at AMD changes everything
At AMD, we push the boundaries of what is possible. We believe in changing the world for the better by driving innovation in high-performance computing, graphics, and visualization technologies building blocks for gaming, immersive platforms, and the data center.
Developing great technology takes more than talent : it takes amazing people who understand collaboration, respect, and who will go the extra mile to achieve unthinkable results.
It takes people who have the passion and desire to disrupt the status quo, push boundaries, deliver innovation, and change the world.
If you have this type of passion, we invite you to take a look at the opportunities available to come join our team.
Job Responsibility :
Position entails working with global Front-End design team and physical design team for large scale ASIC chip physical implementation.
Focusing on physical design of deep sub-micron GPU chips in the areas of floorplanning and timing closure of block level and full chip floor.
The individual is expected to have a strong knowledge in multiple aspects of PD areas and to be accountable on project delivery.
Job Requirements :
1. 7+ years of industrial experience in ASIC design
2. Hands on experienced in EDA tools like Encounter / Innovus and ICC2
3. Hands on experienced in STA and technique for timing closure
4. Understanding of floorplan and layout techniques for foundry rule compliant
5. Experience in scripting with TCL, Perl or Python
6. Good writing, reading and listening skills in English
7. Good communication skills with strong interpersonal skills with flexibility
8. Dedicated, hardworking and good team player
9. Min 3+ years of projects tapeout experience