Company Profile :
Western Digital Corporation is the world’s largest data storagecompany with a leading portfolio of HGST, SanDisk,
G-Technology and WD brands covering flash and disk-basedsolutions. Deployed by the largest and most
prominent organizations worldwide, Western Digital solutions areeverywhere, touching lives and enabling great
value from the data they possess.
Innovating at the Boundaries of Technology : Whether in your pocket, home,car, or the cloud, its likely
Western Digital is with you every step of the way. It's aresponsibility we don't take lightly. That's why we are
always at the cusp of innovation, pushing the boundaries oftechnology to make what you thought was once
We deliver the possibilities of data. YOU define what’s possible.The next big thing in data is you! Shape the future
define what's possible. Come shape the future with us. Formore information about us, please visit us at
In this position theindividual will
1. Be responsible and accountable for the USB product systems engineering
2. Play key role as part of system design team and work closely with otherfunctional teams like ASIC, Nand, hardware, firmware during product definitionand qualification phase
3. Ability to take on responsibility of product design and validation execution
4. Enable efficiency improvements in product development and validation
5. Achieve project schedule adherence of 90% and above
Technical Expertise :
1. Provencapability in end product development and validation
2. Good system leveldebugging skills : Hands-on experience with system level debug involvinghardware boards, firmware, ASIC / FPGA
3. Working knowledgeon C based system firmware development / verification,HW schematic design
4. Experience withuse CROs, logic analyzers, firmware debuggers, etc. during debug
5. Domain knowledge : USB3.2 / USB2, PCIe NVMe protocol, flash interface / management techniques,processor architectures
Soft Skills :
1. Good communicationskills
2. Goodanalytical / problem solving skills
3. Should be a goodteam player
4. Technicalleadership skills will be a plus
This positionrequires a BE / B.Tech degree or equivalent with 6 or more years of relatedexperience. The ideal individual must have proven ability to achieve results ina fast moving, dynamic environment.
Self-motivated and self-directed, however,must have demonstrated ability to work well with people. A proven desire tooperate as a team player, both within and outside of the team.
Ability totroubleshoot and analyze complex problems. Ability to multi-task and meetdeadlines. Excellent communication (written and verbal) and interpersonalskills.
Work-Location : Bangalore
WD is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discriminationand Harassment of Any Kind : WD is committed
to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employeesand to providing employees with a work
environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employmentdecisions at WD are based on business needs,
job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard torace, colour, religion, gender, national origin, age,
disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, genderexpression or identity, sexual orientation, family,
parentalstatus, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in thelocations where we operate.