Key Responsibilities :
1. Create wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and sitemaps to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas.
2. Create Prototypes, polished mockup designs. Study design briefs and determine requirements.
3. Need to communicate and follow-through the design concepts and strategy to peers and stakeholders.
4. Understand product specifications and user psychology.
5. Consistently improve the product design according to user requirements and business needs.
6. Conduct concept and usability testing and gather feedback.
7. Find creative ways to solve UX problems (e.g. usability, findability)
8. Designing original pieces, including illustrations, infographics, presentations, & marketing material.
9. Keep up to date with various design innovations and practices.
Required Skills :
1. Minimum of 1 year of experience on designing core experiences for enterprise products
2. Expert in using wireframing and prototyping tools
3. Familiarity with design software and technologies (such as InDesign, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, Photoshop)
4. Experience working in a fast paced and iterative product development environment
5. Familiarity with interaction design and information architecture
6. Excellent time-management, multi-tasking, and communication skills.
7. Experience working in an Agile / Scrum development process.