With locations in California, Canada and India, Briq is altering the landscape for construction decision making. We are harnessing the power of data to build the industry's first construction data cloud. Leaders in automation, machine learning, and artificial intelligence, Briq is helping construction companies minimize risk and maximize success.
Briq is a financial automation platform that is changing the way construction companies run their business.
Know More About Us
[ https://br.iq/about/us ]
[ https://techcrunch.com/2019/02/22/briq-the-next-building-block-in-techs-reconstruction-of-the-construction-business-raises-3-million/ ]
Nice To Have
Cloud (AWS/ GCP / Azure), Software Best Practices, Data Structures, Algorithms, System Design, Gitlab, Database Design, ELK Stack, Messaging technologies like RabbitMQ, Apache Kafka etc.
- Develop applications and features
- Identify and resolve roadblocks ahead of time
- Be an independent contributor with high throughput
- Align with product and project managers and ensure proper handoff of requirements
- Develop, test, debug, support, and enhance software as per product specifications
- Maintain strong coding, compliance, and security standards
- Evaluate and provide technical solutions to solve a variety of complex and interdependent processes.
- Drive complete ownership over every technical aspect of the features
- As part of the team, ensure members adhere to our code quality and testing standards.
- Working experience in VueJs or ReactJs 3-7 years
- Working experience in Python 3-7 years
- Demonstrated end-to-end ownership for development of least one cloud-based product - Experience in building microservices / platforms is desirable
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills - including work estimation, facilitation, and consensus building skills
- Mentoring / coaching Junior Engineers.
- Willingness to learn new technologies is a must
- Proven ability to project and meet estimated deadlines
- Self-motivated, fast learner with attention to detail and quality
- Excellent diagnostic, troubleshooting, and communication skills
- Modern tech stack for curious minds - Cloud, Kubernetes, Microservices
- Extensive individual responsibility and support to grow professionally
- Market competitive pay
- Best in industry wellness benefits - medical insurance, leaves, work-life balance
- Flexible work hours
- Remote work
- Transparent culture and process with open access to management
The statements contained in this job description reflect general details as necessary to describe the principal functions of this job, the level of knowledge and skill typically required and the scope of responsibility. It should not be considered an all-inclusive listing of work requirements. Individuals may perform other duties as assigned, including work in other functional areas to cover absences, to equalize peak work periods, or to otherwise balance organizational workload.
Powered by JazzHR