Role Summary :
EBOP Lead Engineer for HV system and Evacuation system Design, Hydro Generator and Transformer Unit and EHV system protection, System studies.
Essential Responsibilities :
1) Do and guide other for Basic and detail design of GIS, Switchyard, Transmission Line, GSU Transformer , GCB, Stator short circuit switch, Generator Busduct
2) Do and guide other for Basic and detail design of Protection system
3) review System Studies - SC calc, Lightning over voltage study, Load flow studies, CT VT calc, Switching studies, ferro resonance studies, protection setting notice,
Qualifications / Requirements :
1) BE / Btech in Electrical
2) 8-10 years Experience in independently executing HV system - GIS, Switchyard, Transmission Line, GSU Transformer , GCB, Stator short circuit switch, Generator Busduct
3) 2-3 Project experience in basic design of Hydro generator transformer protection , switchyard / GIS protection
4) Knowledge in system Studies.
Desired Characteristics :
1) Self motivated - working and achieving ontime deliveries without needing any reminders
2) Committed- does what he / she says, meets the committed dates
3) Lean and Fast worker
4) adaptable to deliver in uncertain circumstances.