A career in our Advisory Acceleration Centre is the natural extension of PwC’s leading class global delivery capabilities.
We provide premium, cost effective, high quality services that support process quality and delivery capability in support for client engagements.
To really stand out and make us fit for the future in a constantly changing world, each and every one of us at PwC needs to be a purpose-led and values-driven leader at every level.
To help us achieve this we have the PwC Professional; our global leadership development framework. It gives us a single set of expectations across our lines, geographies and career paths, and provides transparency on the skills we need as individuals to be successful and progress in our careers, now and in the future.
As a Senior Associate, you'll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution.
PwC Professional skills and responsibilities for this management level include but are not limited to :
Role - Sr. Associate
Key Skills - Cloud HCM, HCM Integration, SQL, Reports
1. Overall experience of 4 to 8 years.Minimum 3 Yrs. of Relevant Experience in cloud HCM
2. Candidates MUST have a strong SQL Knowledge
3. Candidates must have developed at least 10 to 12 integrations / Reports / Fast Formula (Real time project).
4. Candidates must have a good knowledge on how conversion works in HCM Modules.
5. Candidates must have a good experience in working with client / USA counterparts in understanding their business requirements and provide the right solutions.
6. Technical support and development for Oracle Cloud HCM integration and reports covering modules like Payroll, Benefits, Core HR, Comp, Performance, Taleo etc.
Additional qualifications :
Education (if blank, degree and / or field of study not specified)
Degrees / Field of Study required : Degrees / Field of Study preferred :
Certifications (if blank, certifications not specified)
Desired Languages (If blank, desired languages not specified)
Available for Work Visa Sponsorship?
Government Clearance Required?
December 22, 2020