Roles and Responsibilities ACT Fibernet is Hiring Experienced Field Network Engineers for Madurai Location.
1. Complete Field Work. (Broadband Installation & Fault Repair process) 2. Candidate would be travelling to customers place to rectify the faults & Installation in Network.
From Customer Switch box to end connection of customers place)
Most Expected issues in network would be :
1. Service issue due to Fiber Cut / Copper Cut
2. Service issue due to improper Router Configuration
3. Crimping Issues
4. He should meet the daily targets given by the team leader.
5. Fiber splicing is involved6.Take proactive actions to reduce customer complaints from Chronic CX elements and should ensure this by rectifying the fiber connectivity, reduce fault / cut proneness and by ensuring quality of execution.
Roles & Responsibilities :
1. Assume overall responsibility for ensuring 99.99% Customer Uptime2. Ensure that the switches in the network are maintained as per norms3.
Ensure support for timely connectivity for all the cross functional teams4. Maintain the network database and submit the required report to the reporting manager on regular intervals5.
Attend customer complaints on field and give quality resolution within the TAT6. Provide timely resolution of technical complaints through analysis / trouble shooting7.
Monitor NMS through relevant application and take appropriate action based on the events8. Analyze repeat complaints and ensure implementation of corrective measures through escalations if required9.
100% compliance on safety and cardinal rules10. Responsible for process adherence11. Provide structured feedback to management to provide permanent solutions to improve service level
Eligible Criteria :
Walk-in Date : 18 / 04 / 2022 - 23 / 04 / 2022
Walk-in Timing : 9 : 00 AM - 1 : 00PM