You Lead the Way. We’ve Got Your Back.
At American Express, we know that with the right backing, people and businesses have the power to progress in incredible ways.
Whether we’re supporting our customers’ financial confidence to move ahead, taking commerce to new heights, or encouraging people to explore the world, our colleagues are constantly redefining what’s possible and we’re proud to back each other every step of the way.
When you join #TeamAmex, you become part of a diverse community of over 60,000 colleagues, all with a common goal to deliver an exceptional customer experience every day.
Role and Responsibilities
1. Incumbent will be responsible for creating Purchase Order, support resolution of exceptions and submit requisitions for approval
2. Create Purchase Order based on the agreed to standard process and trouble shoot when necessary
3. Validate approvers and add new approvers if required
4. Submit updated requisition for approval
5. Create SOP’s, DTP’s, checklists etc
6. Provides deep Role support / answers complex email queries
7. Liaise with different teams within Procure to pay and provide assistance to AXP employees
8. Adhere to current understanding of policies and procedures, new products, services and processes
9. Help team members in solving complex requests
10. Develop strong understanding of relevant policies and procedures, as well as compliance and risk regulations, to appropriately mitigate risk / exposure
11. Ensure compliance with AXP policies
12. Support the leader in building and maintaining strong cross-functional relationships with stakeholders and business partners to effectively influence the achievement of business results.
13. Maintain open and transparent communication with team members.
14. Ensure high level of engagement and motivation among team members for delivering high quality standard product.
15. The incumbent shall ensure compliance with SLA and other internal guidelines of policies relating to the business area he / she is going to handle and must be controls & quality conscious.
American Express is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, age, or any other status protected by law.
Offer of employment with American Express is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background verification check, subject to applicable laws and regulations.
ReqID : 21007264
Schedule (Full-Time / Part-Time) : Full-time
Date Posted : Apr 5, 2021, 6 : 17 : 33 AM