Note : Candidate should have experience in International calling.
1. Receiving Calls / Emails / Web tickets from end users (UK based) for services, inquiries and problem notifications and log them into the ticketing tool.
2. Attempt resolution of tickets relating to end user computing equipment (desktops, laptops, office applications, printers e.t.c)
3. Resolve incidents within prescribed time limits, if possible; otherwise, escalate to appropriate Level 2 groups.
4. Triaging the tickets to different support groups based on category of the ticket
5. Following up on tickets and tracking them to closure
6. Providing sufficient and accurate information to users on the ticket status
7. Excellent written and verbal communication
Thank you for reporting this job!
Your feedback will help us improve the quality of our services.