1. Having good knowledge and experience in the development / production of small volume Parenterals like vaccine and therapeutic formulations including freeze dried formulations.
2. Should have knowledge on cGMP requirements.
3. Good knowledge and working experience in aseptic areas & processes. Experience in handling of blending vessels and vial filling machines.
4. Sound Knowledge on packaging material / machinery and selection criteria for packaging of biopharmaceutical products.
5. Should be able to plan and work individually in coordination with superiors and other departments.
6. Should have good intrapersonal skills Knowledge in GDP, GLP and adherence to Standard operating / testing procedures, documentation practices.
7. Should have knowledge in Basic aspects of QA and Regulatory requirements Planning and execution of batches at manufacturing sites for products along with requisite documentation and quality compliances.
Experience : 1 to 2 Years Experience in Vaccine Manufacturing or Freshers with good academic track
Qualification : B.Pharma / M.Pharma (Pharmaceutics) / M. Sc (Bio Technology)
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and embedded in our Core Values. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our colleagues, patients and customers.
We respect and celebrate the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences and provide equal opportunity for all.