1. Analyse and Debug wireless links for performance
2. Develop, deploy and maintain testing frameworks for automated testing of the wireless equipment at component and system levels.
3. Develop Network Management System (NMS) and Element Management System (EMS) development. This will involve back-end development mostly with c++ and Python, and front-end development using HTML5.
4. Install and configure systems and perform troubleshooting to resolve issues.
5. Coordinate with the Research and Development team, identify hardware and software issues and resolve the same.
6. Develop and determine various product features, perform tests and prepare detailed reports for the same.
7. Develop and maintain documents for application notes and provide updates.
EXPERTISE AND QUALIFICATIONS 1. Must have experience in abstraction and algorithmic thinking.
2. Ninja of debugging and logical reasoning.
3. Web Application development.
4. Must have knowledge and working experience of computer communications protocol.
5. Good understanding of wireless concepts.
6. Working knowledge of NETCONF and YANG is desireable.
Apply directly on the company website : https : / / astrome.co / career / jobId 11894