KLA is a global leader in diversified electronics for the semiconductor manufacturing ecosystem. Virtually every electronic device in the world is produced using our technologies.
No laptop, smartphone, wearable device, voice-controlled gadget, flexible screen, VR device or smart car would have made it into your hands without us.
KLA invents systems and solutions for the manufacturing of wafers and reticles, integrated circuits, packaging, printed circuit boards and flat panel displays.
The innovative ideas and devices that are advancing humanity all begin with inspiration, research and development. KLA focuses more than average on innovation and in 2019 we invested 15% of sales back into R&D.
Our expert teams of physicists, engineers, data scientists and problem-solvers work together with the world’s leading technology providers to accelerate the delivery of tomorrow’s electronic devices.
Life here is exciting and our teams thrive on tackling really hard problems. There is never a dull moment with us.
Group / Division
With over 40 years of semiconductor process control experience, chipmakers around the globe rely on KLA to ensure that their fabs ramp next-generation devices to volume production quickly and cost-effectively.
Enabling the movement towards advanced chip design, KLA's Global Products Group (GPG), which is responsible for creating all of KLA’s metrology and inspection products, is looking for the best and the brightest research scientist, software engineers, application development engineers, and senior product technology process engineers.
The Optical Metrology Division products are used for optical overlay metrology. The portfolio of products includes unique solution packages which are based on hardware and software systems to enhance yield and effectiveness.
As a world leader in its field of expertise, the division's products are the most advanced in performance (measurement accuracy of nanometers and below), reliability, ease of use and compatibility with other KLA's products.
KLA (Israel) controls over 80% of the world market sales in its field, and its products are used by every major semiconductor manufacturer around the world.
KLA Israel is located in the Migdal Haemek Industrial Park.
1. Acquire and demonstrate technical knowledge of OMD product software.
2. Perform requirements analysis, software design, development and unit testing
3. Participate in requirements definition and review process. Provide Technical assessment of the impact of any changes to product requirements.
4. Providing technical expertise to the estimation process as input to the project plan
4. Acquire knowledge of key use cases in Optical Metrology
5. Follow KLA defined software development processes (CMM)
6. Understand and make changes to existing software.
7. In conjunction with the technical Lead, highlights, reviews and mitigates technical risks
8. Contributes to the continued improvement of the organization's development procedures, by looking for opportunities for improvement and proposing ideas for solution.
9.Ensuring that detailed designs, code, and unit tests, are consistent, robust, future-proof and scalable.
We offer a competitive, family friendly total rewards package. We design our programs to reflect our commitment to an inclusive environment, while ensuring we provide benefits that meet the diverse needs of our employees.
KLA is proud to be an equal opportunity employer