What is Vahan: Vahan is a technology company headquartered in Bangalore. Our product has been successfully deployed at leading organizations in sectors such as Retail, Hospitality, Healthcare, and BFSI where engaging and supporting a large, distributed workforce is a challenge. We are backed by an illustrious set of investors such as Y Combinator, Khosla Ventures, and Airtel.
Job description KAM
At Vahan, we’re helping 300M+ low-skilled workers in India find jobs using WhatsApp. We’re a Y Combinator company that is backed by marquee investors such as Khosla Ventures and Founders Fund; several executives from Google and Flipkart are also investors in the company.
- Responsible for developing and growing sourcing channels to cater to categories such as Delivery boy jobs, BPO jobs, FOS jobs, Car, Auto, etc.
- Accountable for achieving target on your assigned responsibility as well as profitability maintenance/improvement (as needed)
- Accountable for developing business in high potential key accounts where we do not have any presence.
- Formulate & support the implementation of strategy & operations for sourcing vendors to help maximize their performance and earnings on Vahan’s platform
- Other Information:
Work Location - Delhi NCR, Hyderabad,Chennai, Pune and Ahmedabad
Language Proficiency: English & local city language
- 1 - 2 years of experience with vendor management operation in sourcing or recruitment, preferably in blue-collar industries.
- Highly preferred - strong knowledge of blue-collar industries and companies such as Swiggy/ Zomato, Dunzo, Shadowfax, Uber, Rapido, etc.
- Should have a minimum of 1+ years- experience working as a Key account manager or in vendor management or in a similar capacity.
- Good with Google sheets and in managing dashboards and MIS reports.
Compensation - 2.5L - 3L Per Annum on fixed + Variable up to 1.2L Per Annum
Powered by JazzHR