Roles & Responsibilities
1. Getting business requirements from the respective Business Teams, identifying the
underlying business case and building a generalized solution
2. Indentify long list of companies in the region for sales opportunities.
Cleaning the data for any issues / missing values also needs to be owned upon Converting
the cleaned data into actionable insights and sharing the same with relevant audience
3. Discuss & review the list of companies with the regional offices to suggest
any missed out the companies.
4. Identify key contact in the companies to initiate conversations.
5. Determine appropriate mode to approach the contact
6. Develop dashboards to measure and monitor performance of the corporate sales team
7. Track and monitor pipelines, conversion rates and process adherence of the
corporate sales team members
8. Owner of the sales support elements used by the sales team, make incremental
additions / modifications as and when required by the business team
9. Ensure that the action insights shared with the business teams are worked upon
10. Ensure new business requirements are thoroughly vetted and signed off
11. Knowledge sharing within the team and outside if required
Desired Candidate Profile
1. Basic automation skills using Google Sheets / Microsoft Excel / Access.
2. Communication skills to get the business requirements and give out the final insights
3. Data Inquisitiveness
4. 2-5 years of work experience in the relevant field, preferably in a consumer facing company
5. Strong interpersonal skills to enable cross functional relationships.
6. Ability to identify and summarize relevant trends from market and industry data
7. Demonstrated knowledge of research methodology and the ability to manage complex
8. Excellent analytical thinking, technical analysis, and data manipulation skills
9. Strong verbal and written communication skills
10.Familiarity with Project management