Tech Skills required
Minimum 2 RPA implementation experience as architecture lead
Knowledge on Industry standard RPA tools like Blue Prism, Automation Anywhere, Work Fusion, UiPath, Open Span / Pega etc.
Architecting enterprise level RPA involving multiple systems, sub-systems and ERPs.
Other Skills required :
Knowledge on Servers, Network, Security devices
Knowledge on Data Base Architecture and deployment
Information Security and ITIL Processes
Exceptional presentation, written and verbal communication skills (English)
Should have client management experience in the past.
Fluent with MS Excel, Power Point, Word, Visio etc.
Exposure to SAP, Oracle or other industry standard ERP is preferred.
Main Roles and Responsibilities :
1. Build end to end design required for process automation leveraging industry standard tools and technology.
2. Provide recommendations on RPA tool to be used considering client process requirements and policies.
3. Provide recommendation on configuration and stake holders to understand the requirements, selecting the most appropriate RPA tool adhering to client requirements and policies and providing inputs on the platform required for the RPA tool to be deployed.
4. Specifications of Servers / VMs and other platform / infrastructure components required for the Automation solution.
5. Understand InfoSec requirements of the client and ensure the Automation solution being developed adheres to these requirements.
6. Support in Pre-Sales efforts providing technical expertise on standard offerings in line with client requirements.
7. Assist with the infrastructure design, build & deployment for RPA solutions
8. Anticipate, identify, track and resolve technical issues and risks affecting delivery
Other Responsibilities :
Identification of most suitable areas for robotics.
Assess the process landscape, sorting processes by feasibility and potential for automation.
Estimate benefits for automation
Assess the feasibility for automation and effort required
Create business case
Identify organizational structure and deliver recommendation of employees- setup post implementation.
Responsible for ensuring appropriate technical requirements are in place and facilitate knowledge transfer
Design a process architecture - create a reusable process architecture.