Payments processing development team. In this role you will work in an agile environment delivering software solutions utilized by internal and external customers.
The candidate should have a passion for development and possess deep development skills in the J2EE code base. As a software developer, you will be responsible for developing, unit testing, and integration tasks working within this highly visible-
client focused web services application. Development efforts will also include feature enhancements, client implementations, and bug fixes as well as support of the production environment.
This position will require close collaboration with the product owner team, project managers, and the testing QA team. A successful candidate will have a motivation to achieve team results, the ability to learn new technologies, and grow to understand the financial services industry.
This is a full-time position with career growth opportunities, a competitive base salary and full benefits package. If you want to work with leading technology and help financial institutions and businesses worldwide solve
1. 3-4 years of experience in developing scalable and secured J2EE applications.
2. Excellent knowledge in Java based technologies (Core Java, JSP, AJAX, JSF, EJB, and Spring
Framework), Oracle SQL / PLSQL and App servers like WebLogic, JBOSS.
3. Excellent knowledge in SOAP & REST web service implementations.
4. Knowledge in UNIX environment is preferred.
5. Experience in JSF UI components (Oracle ADF & Rich Faces) technology is preferred.
6. Financial industry experiences a plus