to-Pay suite of procurement performance solutions.
London, Netherlands - Amsterdam, Singapore, Dubai, Australia - Melbourne
1. Technical ownership of an entire line of business or a horizontal platform.
2. Own one of the product portfolios of Zycus & lead a technical team.
3. Ownership of complex software architectures, operational metrics, and running the day to day operations of the business.
4. Involvement in the full software development life cycle with stringent needs on (i) time to market, and (ii) quality of product -
functional and non-functional aspects.
5. Designing and defining the interaction between the different components and teams.
6. Work closely with the peers and product managers to develop the best technical design and approach for new product development.
7. Definition of, and compliance with, a world-class build / release and configuration management process.
The role is critical, and hence we are very keen to hire someone with below skills, knowledge and experience :
1. Some one who has been into Technical Product Development and got transfigured into a Product Owner.
2. Has managed architects and Software engineers & played a critical role in Architecture, Design and Development.
3. Deep technical knowledge in software, systems and security to dive into details with engineers and distill to high level for executives, customers and non-technical audience.
4. Experienced in software engineering, massive scale web operations and security with Product Companies.
5. Versatility with developing products on multiple technology stacks that get delivered in traditional data centers, public clouds, and private clouds.
Here's a sneak peek to our life at Zycus.