1) Installs and repairs electronic equipment, such as computer, radar, missile-control, avionics, and communication systems, in field installations : Consults with customer or supervisor to plan layout of equipment.
2) Studies blueprints, schematics, manuals, and other specifications to determine installation procedures.
3) Installs or oversees installation of equipment according to manufacturer's specifications.
4) Operates system to demonstrate equipment and to analyze malfunctions.
5) Interprets maintenance manuals, schematics, and wiring diagrams, and repairs equipment, utilizing knowledge of electronics and using standard test instruments and handtools.
Thank you for reporting this job!
Your feedback will help us improve the quality of our services.