BASIC INFORMATION ON THE POSITION
Position Name : Senior Engineer - Software
Mandatory / Required Skills & Location
Mandatory / Required Skills :
PURPOSE OF THE ROLE
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES AND ACCOUNTABILITIES
1. Understand the customer expectations and perform Detailed design
2. Understanding requirements of the modules / components assigned in-line with the overall project scope.
3. Assisting Analyst & Designer in Module Analysis & Design.
4. Implementing / developing the code as per design.
5. Adherence to coding standards and guidelines
6. Ensure on-time quality delivery of allocated tasks
7. Compliance to SLK policies and procedures like Timesheet / Leaves management etc.
8. Assisting Analyst & Designer in preparation of Integration Test Plan
9. Providing support during integration testing, system testing
10. Resolving any defects reported by peer reviews, independent verification and validation and testing.
11. Peer review
1. Quality of code as defined by the SLK Process and thus reduce re-work
2. Contribute to re-usable of code / components
1. Participate in Customer Calls
2. Provide Status reports as per defined timelines
1. Team Collaboration
2. Learning initiatives as per the plan
3. Guiding junior Developers and Developers in their role
MINIMUM EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
DOMAIN / FUNCTIONAL SKILLS