1) have 4+ years experience as a DevOps Engineer or equivalent software-engineering role.
2) Design, develop, and implement software integrations based on user feedback.
3) Implement automation tools and frameworks (CI / CD pipelines).
4) Analyze code and communicate detailed reviews to development teams to ensure a marked improvement in applications and the timely completion of projects.
5) Troubleshoot production issues and coordinate with the development team to streamline code deployment.
6) expert in code deployment tools (Puppet, Ansible, and Chef).
7) can maintain Java web applications, Trouble shooting for Application at OS Level .
8) experience in network, server, and application-status monitoring.
9) You possess a strong command of software-automation production systems (Jenkins and Selenium).
10) possess a problem-solving attitude.
11) can work independently and as part of a team.
12) Automation Expert The guy responsible for achieving automation & orchestration of tools
13) Release Manager The one releasing new features & ensuring post-release product stability
14) Knowledge of one cloud platform (AWS, Azure, GCP)
15) Good hands-on knowledge of Configuration Management and Deployment tools like Puppet, Ansible, Chef, Terraform etc.
16) Proficient in scripting, and Git and Git workflows
17) Experience in developing Continuous Integration / Continuous Delivery pipelines (CI / CD)
18) Good understanding of Linux environment,Linux system administration.