1. Test Mobile web and native applications on multiple platforms (iOS, Android, Blackberry and others)
2. Test using remote test services such as Device Anywhere, Perfecto, Robotium, Eggplant and Other
3. Proven ability to work under pressure and changing environment
4. Proven ability to take a hands- on approach to learning and understanding new software packages, Mechanisms for running software, new skills and business processes
5. Experience soliciting Information
6. Experience in test management and defect management tools
7. Experience with automation tools
8. Understanding of REST web services, HTML, Java Script and CSS preferred
9. SQL Experience preferred
10. Able to operate mobile devices (iOS, Android, Blackberry and others)
11. Knowledge of development and testing methodologies
12. Ability to analyze and make decisions
13. General knowledge of system layers (applications, Infrastructure and Operating Systems) Roles and Responsibilities1. Expertise in Mobile Testing as SME
2. Good understanding of latest mobile platforms (iOS, Android, Blackberry OS, Windows) .
3. Having good Experience on mobile applications testing on mobile platforms (manual and automated) .
4. Good understanding of mobile development and test tools.
5. Should have complete knowledge of SDLC / STLC, & bug Life cycle.
6. Excellent written & oral Communication Skills.
7. Good Team Player and ability to work independently.Mandatory QualificationsAny Graduation / Post- Graduation.