Oracle Communications (OC) Session Delivery Engineering Group delivers industry's Best in class core network Infrastructure Elements for Enterprise communication solutions that seamlessly integrates fixed, mobile & IP networks. Session Delivery products serve the enterprise customers in providing End-to-End Security, QoS and service availability for Voice, Video and Unified Communication networks. OC delivers first-class delivery of next-generation voice, data and unified communications services and applications across IP networks for service providers and enterprises. The company's solutions are deployed by more than 1,900 service providers and enterprises globally, including 89 of world's top 100 communications companies.
OC Session Delivery portfolio enables Service Provider customers to more rapidly innovate while simplifying their IT and network infrastructures where Enterprise customers will deliver more innovative applications, and improve employee productivity. This combination is expected to provide our partners with an expanded portfolio of world-class solutions to help them create even greater value for their customers.
This position is for Application Development Engineering for Designing and implementing for Session Delivery Products.
- As part of Application team you will be working on RTP, SRTP, NAT, SIP, IMS, VOLTE, and Signaling Codecs.
- Maintain and enhance existing Application functionality in response to needs.
- Collaborate closely with hardware and software engineering teams throughout the release cycle
- Write functional and design specifications as required
- Must to have proficiency in Linux development skills - IPC's, threading, optimization, memory management (tcmalloc), interrupt handling etc;
- Must have solid work experience on SMP Systems, SIP,SRTP,RTP.
- Must have strong Knowledge on Embedded Programming.
- In depth knowledge of TCP/IP Stack Development, Strong debugging skills.
- Thorough with L2/L3 network protocols and Understanding of NAT Protocols (ICE, STUN,TURN) is plus
- Must have 4+ years of software development experience and with top programming skills with C/C++.
- Memory management (Tcmalloc) and crash debugging working experience with telecom back ground is a Strong plus.
- Working Experience in Media (Audio codec, DTMF interworking) transcoding is a Strong Plus.
- Working Knowledge in RFC 3261/3262/3264/6337 is Strong Plus.
Design, develop, troubleshoot and debug software programs for databases, applications, tools, networks etc.
As a member of the software engineering division, you will assist in defining and developing software for tasks associated with the developing, debugging or designing of software applications or operating systems. Provide technical leadership to other software developers. Specify, design and implement modest changes to existing software architecture to meet changing needs.
Duties and tasks are varied and complex needing independent judgment. Fully competent in own area of expertise. May have project lead role and or supervise lower level personnel. BS or MS degree or equivalent experience relevant to functional area. 4 years of software engineering or related experience.