As a member of the Support organization, your focus is to deliver post-sales support and solutions to the Oracle customer base while serving as an advocate for customer needs.
This involves resolving post-sales non-technical customer inquiries via phone and electronic means, as well as, technical questions regarding the use of and troubleshooting for our Electronic Support Services.
A primary point of contact for customers, you are responsible for facilitating customer relationships with Support and providing advice and assistance to internal Oracle employees on diverse customer situations and escalated issues.
As a Senior Systems Engineer, you will interface with the customer's IT staff on a regular basis. Either at the client's site or from a remote location, you will be responsible for resolution of moderately complex technical problems related to the installation, recommended maintenance and use and repair / workarounds for Oracle products.
You should be highly experienced in some Oracle products and several platforms that are being supported. You will be expected to work with only general guidance from management while advising management on progress / status.
Job duties are varied and complex utilizing independent judgment. May have project lead role. Because of substantial customer interfacing, a demonstrated ability to work with customers on an independent basis with exceptional communication skills, while consistently achieving the highest levels of customer satisfaction is essential.
A Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent experience is preferred with five years related experience.
Experience with Oracle's core products, applications, and tools is important.
1. 8-12 years of experience in PSFT HRMS as Technical Consultant in Implementation Project.
3. Proficient in AWE, BI Publisher reports, Component Interface and Application Engine.
4. Good experience in Application Designer.
5. Proficient in writing logic using People Code and write complex SQL Queries.
8. Good understanding on Roles and Permission and Business Unit and SET ID concept and Row Level Security.
10. Proficient in developing Design Document and Technical Design Document.
12. Have thoroughly worked on development of Custom Bolt-On modules within PSFT HRMS
13. Excellent communication skill and can interact with Customer to understand the requirement and provide solution.
14. Have worked on atleast 2 Upgrade projects and is well versed with Retrofitting.
15. Have worked on Fluid development and is well versed with Tiles and Homepage.
16. Should have worked on latest release of PSFT tools as well as application versions.