Xilinx develops highly flexible and adaptive processing platforms that enable rapid innovation across a variety of technologies -
Wireless / 5G and Wired Communications; Automotive / ADAS; Emulation & Prototyping; Aerospace & Defense; Industrial Scientific & Medical, and others.
Xilinx's core strengths simultaneously address major industry trends including the explosion of data, heterogeneous computing after Moore's Law, and the dawn of artificial intelligence (AI).
Our global team is growing and we are looking for bold, collaborative and creative people to help us lead the industry transformation to build an adaptable intelligent world.
We believe that by embracing diverse ideas, striving for excellence in all that we do, and working together as a unified team, we can accomplish anything.
Come do your best work and live your best life as part of the ONEXILINX team!
This position will be part of the Product Planning group defining next generation Xilinx ACAP, SOC and FPGA product families.
The individual will have a key role in the following areas :
1. Analysis of competitive products to help determine the scope and direction of Xilinx products
2. Develop and manage analysis and visualization tools that will help in evaluating product features, revenue and other metrics from internal sales and other databases, in collaboration with IT
3. Analyze the needs of Xilinx's key customers and markets to define the next generation of products from Xilinx, which maximize Xilinx's revenue and margin while minimizing time-
to-revenue and development costs
Document these requirements in a Market Requirements Document (MRD)
Bachelors or Master's in EE / CE or related fields.
1. Technical background with 7+ years in applications or marketing roles at a semiconductor company
3. Knowledge of FPGA architecture, and a view of the competitive landscape of FPGAs highly desired