MonetizeMore builds industry-leading ad technology that is seen by more than 300M people per month. The company has been running for 10 years achieving consistent double-digit growth each year with a team of 100+ team members spread across the globe.
MonetizeMore offers location and schedule freedom to every one of its team members. That means that you would have the lifestyle autonomy to choose to work from anywhere in the world, during the time of day you prefer. This new-age work lifestyle would enable you to engineer your ideal lifestyle. Say goodbye to endless commutes, stuffy business attire, and the arbitrary 9 – 5 workday. Take your life back into your hands by joining the MonetizeMore team!
This is your opportunity to learn industry-leading ad optimization practices. Be heavily involved in the core of MonetizeMore by making important ad optimization decisions based on data science techniques, collaborating with a dynamic team to improve ad optimization practices, and work closely with premium publishers to increase their ad revenues. Join a company culture that rewards innovative thinking, results-driven behavior, and strong relationship management. Take your skillset to the next level with some of the best minds in the ad technology industry to make a real difference with MonetizeMore.
MonetizeMore is looking for an experienced blog and content writer to join our editorial team for our internally owned pet websites. Yes, that is correct, you must be an animal-centric person who would love to enrich our websites with new blog posts, guides, memes, and other ruff ideas.
Your responsibilities will include conducting thorough research on industry-related topics, generating ideas for new content types, and proofreading articles before publication. Ultimately, you’ll deliver quality writing pieces that appeal to our audiences, attract customers and boost brand awareness.
If you’re familiar with producing online content and have an eye for detail, we’d like to meet you. Feel free to share samples of your work or portfolio of your published articles, along with your application.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Research pet-related topics (combining online sources, blogs, and case studies)
- Write long-form content on various pet relevant topics
- Implement a content editorial calendar to manage content
- Conduct simple keyword research and suggest content optimizations.
- Prepare well-formatted drafts using WordPress
- Proofread and edit blog posts before publication
- Promote content on our websites social media channels.
- 3 years of experience as a content writer or similar role
- Basic knowledge of Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Instagram, and other social media best practices
- Keen eye for design and being able to use photo editing software such as Canva or Animoto.
- Strong Meme game with a sense of humor
- Understanding of SEO and web traffic metrics
- Familiarity with WordPress and publishing
- Excellent multitasking skills
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Team player
- Good time-management skills
- Great interpersonal, presentation, and communication skills
- Excellent communication skills - fluent in written and spoken English
- Must love animals
Benefits and Perks
- Location freedom (100% remote-working set up)
- You get to create your own schedule
- Competitive Compensation Package
- Flexible with varied work schedules
If you think you are a good fit to join the MonetizeMore ad optimization team, please fill out the application and give specific reasons that set you apart. Make sure to include your best dog meme for one of these specific reasons. We hire individuals, not robots so don’t be afraid to show a little personality ;)
Powered by JazzHR