- Design, Code, Document and Implement new applications & as well as existing programs.
- Mentor junior developers to ensure deliverables are on time, within budget, and with good code quality.
- Serve as development point of contact for complex technical software development issues, problem analysis and resolution.
- Business and Technical analysis, design, coding, unit testing, implementation and documentation of solutions for new development, system enhancements, and production support.
- Work with architects, systems analysts, project managers, QA and other developers to successfully implement business requirements while applying the latest available tools and technology.
- Participate in design and code review sessions as appropriate; to ensure the quality of work delivered by teammates is in accordance with development standards.
- Responsible for the architecture, design, development, implementation of online and data based applications.
- Interact with business units to define requirements/modifications and use case to utilize in designing appropriate solutions.
- Provide recommendation on scope and scale of effort required to develop solution.
- Coordinate design activities, testing frameworks, and other related items in addition to contributing core product code.
- Develop code that complies with design specifications and meets security and Java/J2EE best practices. Coding must adhere to all standards for security, be easily maintainable and have high system performance.
- Collaborate with Development & QA staff on individual and team deliverables.
- Comfortable working in a loosely structured, fast-paced organization.
- Create documentation and procedures for installation and maintenance.
- Build working relationships with global and virtual teams on software development.
- Identify opportunities for future enhancements and refinements to standards, best practices and development methodologies
- Work closely with project team and other groups (e.g. Network, QA, Ops, Engineering)
- 8+ years of experience in design and development in Java EE technologies and Open Source Front-End web application frameworks including Spring Boot, MVC, Hibernate, AngularJS 1.x/2, CSS3, HTML5, and Web Services (REST)
- Strong experience in Design Patterns, and data modelling
- Proficient in Spring, Hibernate and SQL.
- Strong knowledge and experience working with Database systems, including PL/SQL, MongoDB and MySQL
- Experience with build automation tools including Maven/Gradle/Jenkins/Grunt
- Exposure and good knowledge on web application security will be an added advantage
- Experience with waterfall and agile methodologies, including knowledge of Agile model and DevOps working model
- Experience in monitoring/supporting applications in production and knowledge on ITIL process
- Ability to solve complex software development/design issues.
- Ability to write clean, coherent code following established coding guidelines.
- Strong interpersonal, facilitation, and effective communication skills (both written and verbal) and the ability to present complex ideas in a clear, concise way.
- Passionate about delivering zero defect code that meet or exceed the proposed defect SLA and have high sense of accountability for quality and timeliness of one's own deliverables and team deliverables.
- Ability to deliver on multiple projects and manage priorities based on changing directions.
- Bachelor Degree or Master’s Degree in Computer Science, or related technology/engineering discipline.·
Add to favorites
Remove from favorites
Add to favorites
You need to be logged into your account to add this job to your favorites. Click "Continue" to log in or create a new account. You will then be able to access your favorites from our website or from the neuvoo mobile app.Continue
No, thank you