1. Be responsible for design, architecture, and end-to-end delivery of one or more associate products, reusable libraries and mobile application frameworks.
2. Raise the bar on improving and maintaining best practises, quality of code, documentation, testing, monitoring and delivery of features.
3. Strong communication skills to collaborate with stake holders and other cross-functional teams.
4. Sustainable engineering by improving best practices, producing best in class of code, documentation, testing and monitoring.
5. Estimate effort, identify risks, help with prioritization and devising / meeting project schedules.
6. Collaborate with other engineers in the team and provide Technical guidance to them.
7. Rise above details as and when needed to spot broader issues / trends and implications for the product / team as a whole.
You should have
1. A BS / MS / PhD in Computer Science or equivalent.
2. 7-10 years of strong design / development experience overall, with 7+ years of mobile development experience
3. Mobile-first design and responsive code deeply ingrained in your thought process.
4. Expert in Android SDK, SQLite Database, Kotlin, Coroutines, XML-JSON Parsing,
5. Good knowledge in Location services, Social networking integration like Facebook, twitter.
6. Familiarity working with REST APIs for deep integrations with both platforms i.e. general best practices, shortcomings, trade-offs, etc.
7. Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning
8. Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications
10. Excellent organization, communication, interpersonal skills.