We are scouting for TLM Developers for one of our IT Services clients and the roles are based at Chennai.
Experience required : 4-10 yrs
1. TLM Configuration- such as configuring match pass, workflows, business logic tools, auto allocation, etc. - High priority
2. Experience in - Configuration transfer from Development environment to UAT and PROD environment - High priority
3. Experience in Static TLM - High priority
4. Experience in Smart Schema design - Moderate priority
5. Experience in Smart Studio (Dashboard configuration) and transfer to other environment - Moderate Priority
6. Experience in ETL (any tool) - Moderate Priority
Role and Responsibilities :
Coordinate with key stakeholders to gather requirements, analyze, finalize and receive formal sign-offs from approvers
Translate requirements into Business Requirement Document and Functional Requirement Document.
Facilitate and drive project meetings with both business and technology teams.
Analyze data to ensure data quality and accurate calculation results.
Coordinate User Acceptance Testing with business user community.
Work, collaborate and coordinate with Offshore and Onsite team members to fulfill the BA responsibilities from project initiation to post-implementation
Perform business and data analysis in development of requirements and in ongoing support of production applications
Good knowledge on TLM Transaction Lifecycle Management experience and match rules.
Good knowledge about reconciliation.
Good understanding about Agile and SDLC.
Good knowledge about MS Excel.
Basic knowledge on SQL and UNIX.
Understanding about Trade Lifecycle.