If you are a current Motorola Solutions employee, please click this link to apply through your Workday account.
At Motorola Solutions, we create technologies our customers refer to as their lifeline. Our technology platforms in communications, software, video and services help our customers work safely and more efficiently.
Whether it’s helping firefighters see through smoke, enabling police officers to see around street corners, or reliably keeping the lights on in homes and businesses around the world, our work supports those who put their lives on the line to keep us safe.
Bring your passion, potential and talents to Motorola Solutions, and help us usher in a new era in public safety and security.
Site reliability Engineering at MSI is responsible for overall health, performance, and capacity of push to talk communications solution provided by Motorola solutions.
This team will monitor of infrastructure, network and application.
1) Troubleshoot, debug and drive Push-To-Talk' solution issues to resolution by joining live troubleshooting calls with customers, capturing application logs & network captures and escalating the issue to next level engineer if necessary.
2) Deploy 'Push-To-Talk' application and configure network for communication across servers.
3) Configure Linux routes and iptables according to network requirements.
4) Monitor network performance, application performance and service integrity.
5) Develop tools and provide web services to parse application logs, system health information and network captures to help in faster debugging and reduce issue resolution time.
6) Develop tools to automate monitoring that assess and monitor Key Performance Indicators of the 'Push-To-Talk' solution and provide one stop interfaces that indicate the health of the solution.
7) Maintain and enhance all monitoring and debugging tools.
1) Networking Protocols (Layer3 to Layer7)
2) Understanding of complex application flows and layers
3) Web services and microservices
4) Understanding of virtualized environments
5) Great communication skills
6) Able to tackle customer calls
7) Scripting knowledge in python / perl
Referral Payment Plan