Job Responsibilities and Requirements : 1. Architect and build / theme custom Drupal 7 / 8 CMS, custom templating and theme layer.
2. Implementing new Drupal features and functionality through updates to existing modules, system and platform updates, and new module creation.
3. Follow established coding standards, testing protocols, code reviews and implementation timelines. 4. Experience in configuring load balancers with NGNIX servers.
5. Familiar to handle Mamche cache / Redis caching and should know how to debug / troubleshoot for memory leaks. 6. Familiar with PHP-
FPM and configuring reverse proxy with Nginx. 7. Configuring load balancers on Nginx / AWS, also familiar with clustering.
8. Good hands-on with aws microservices and developing ETL for micro services5. Maintain in-depth technical knowledge of Web Services platforms including Drupal.
9. Working experience with REST / SOAP API and Drupal modules like Services, OAuth, Commerce, Translation. 10. Proven software development experience in PHP.
13. Good knowledge of relational databases, version control tools and of developing web services. 14. Experience in common third-
party APIs (Google, Facebook, eBay, etc). 15. Passion for best design and coding practices and a desire to develop new bold ideas.
16. BS / MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject. (ref : hirist.com)