Send me Jobs like this PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES & ACCOUNTABILITY :
Product Management & Strategy :
1. Working closely with the creative advertising agency (External) for new packaging / POP / POS / TVC and any other marketing communication requirement Making creative briefs and getting the same approved from the CIC and Marketing Head.
2. Liasioning with media team (Internal) for the execution of annual Brand plan approving media plans of TV / Radio and Print.
3. Working closely with Trade Marketing for carrying activation for the assigned Brands Outdoors and Interactive activation for the Brand.
4. New product development / SKU development after understating the requirement from trade and consumers.
5. Working on Presentations of All India Sales review / Strategy for each quarter / Way forward for next Financial year etc Monthly, yearly and need-based.
6. Interactions with consumers and working closely with research insight team for understanding the dynamic behavior of the changing consumers working on IMRB data and also one to one interactions with the consumers.
Category Sales Management :
1. Partnering with the sales team (All India) for driving Brand sales objectives tactical and strategic.
2. Daily monitoring of stock movement, primary and secondary sales offtake reports and analyzing the same for better decision making.
3. Preparation and analysis of various MIS report for primary sales and secondary sales for the category and working closely with CIC in taking the decision on pricing / retail promotions and consumer promotions.
4. Closely work with production planning and supply chain for demand planning for the category and driving sales objectives.
Daily Operation :
a) Daily monitoring of Production and supply chain for the assigned category
b) Communication with the sales team and working of need-based schemes and discount in SAP (Select geographies)
a) Yearly SKU wise Brand planning for the category based on the reports of IMRB and Nielsen and Internal growth targets
b) Monthly Sales planning and coordination thereof.
5. Creating and Managing sales promotions schemes (Primary and Secondary) creation of approvals which are based on set metrics of growth.
Planning the scheme and executing the same and post scheme closure report.
Sales Analytics :
1. Sales analysis from SAP and reporting on a daily basis Region wise / State wise for understanding the effects of the various inputs provided in terms of consumer and trade promotions and then fine-
tuning the strategy of pricing and promotions Frequency Daily / Weekly / Monthly and Yearly
a. Managing monthly sales reports analyzing geographies / top customers Business Partners / SKU wise. N.B : Incumbent should be from Premium MBA college.
Salary : Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry : FMCG / Foods / Beverage
Functional Area : Marketing , Advertising , MR , PR , Media Planning
Role Category : Marketing
Role : Product / Brand Manager
Employment Type : Permanent Job, Full Time
product management brand planning marketing
Desired Candidate Profile
Please refer to the Job description above
UG : Any Graduate - Any Specialization
PG : MBA / PGDM - Marketing
Doctorate : Doctorate Not Required
Company Profile : Adani Wilmar Ltd.
Adani Wilmar Ltd.
Adani Wilmar Limited (AWL) is a joint venture incorporated in January 1999 between Adani Group- The leaders in private infrastructure and Wilmar International Limited -
Singapore, Asia's leading Agri business group. The Adani group was created with a vision of 'Nation Building' by developing assets of national economic significance.
Wilmar International Limited - Singapore, Asia's leading Agri-business group & its business activities include oil palm cultivation, oilseed crushing, edible oil refining, sugar milling and refining, specialty fat,oleochemical, biodiesel and fertilizer manufacturing and grain processing.
It has over 450 manufacturing plants and an extensive distribution network covering China, India, Indonesia and some 50 other countries.
Download PPT Photo 1 View Contact Details