- Minimum 2 years experience, B.E/BSC IT/BCA required.
- A strong background in Azure is a must-have, certification is a plus.
- Fully aware of the DevOps cycle with hands-on on deployment models to the cloud.
- Experience working with Docker and related containerization technologies.
- Experience working on orchestration platforms such as AKS is must.
- Extensive knowledge working with logging and monitoring tools such as ELK, visualization tools such as New Relic.
- Exposure to security alert monitoring tools.
- Experience in building both microservices and public facing APIs.- Experience in working with any of the API gateways.
- Strong networking knowledge: OSI Layers 1-4, LAN, WAN, SDN.
- Strong networking concepts and administration (TCP/IP, routing, switching, VLANs, Switch and Load balancing).
- SQL and NoSQL Databases.
- Extensive knowledge of Implementations, management, troubleshooting, configuration, and migrations is preferred.
- Proficient in the use of methodologies supported by Cloud Ops best practices.
- Extensive experience of Cloud administration is a must. Experience of working in a virtualized environment like is a plus.
- Experience working as part of a team to provide the optimal solution for both business needs and project standards.
- Experience estimating effort and resources required for projects and working with project managers to structure projects.
- Demonstrated excellent customer service skills; ability to build strong formal and informal relationships.
- Demonstrated excellent verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to transition smoothly between technical and business vernacular, tailoring communications to the audience.
- Able to work in ambiguous situations/environments; demonstrated ability to break down problems into constituent parts and develop and drive plans for resolution
Powered by JazzHR
Report this job
Add to favorites
You need to be logged into your account to add this job to your favorites. Click "Continue" to log in or create a new account. You will then be able to access your favorites from our website or from the neuvoo mobile app.Continue
No, thank you