Job Description 1. Minimum 2+ SAP Implementation / Rollout experience.
2. Strong communication & team player
3. Experience in identifying & creating GAP Analysis, AS-IS, TO-BE process document.
4. Implementation knowledge of end to end SAP PS Functionality
5. Expertise on configuring different SAP Project System attributes (Master data, Planning, Budgeting , Procurement , Settlements etc.)
6. Integration knowledge between SAP PS and logistics, materials management, plant maintenance,finance and controlling processes
7. Configuration of SAP Project Systeems
8. Hands-on experience with Business process mapping into SAP process with system configuration, end to end process testing and data migration in PS .
9. Hands on experience on working with RICEF objects
10. Good configuration knowledge of PS structures : WBS, Network, Milestones, Cost Planning, Budgeting, Material Requirement planning, Project quotation, Time sheets, Goods issues, and other project management activities in SAP PS
11 Experience on complete PS module cycle from project creation to settlement
12 Integration knowledge with CO, FI and MM, SD and PP
13 Must be proficient in handling Issues / support functions