• Provide level two application troubleshooting and support for Retail cloudservice customers
·Experiencein WebLogic Administration would be an added advantage
• Enable cloud operations to resolve customer issues and requests through sharingbest practices, training, tooling and directly resolving escalations
• Build and maintain excellent relationships with customers and achieve the highcustomer satisfaction
• Act on behalf of the customer, partnering with engineering, cloud operationsand customer service teams to restore customer availability or assist withimplementations
• Proactively monitor alerts/issues until they are fully resolved, keeping thecustomer informed along the way
• Address support requests that are escalated to our team from other parts of thecompany
• Document customer issues and other relevant details as part of the support yourprovide
• Continually improve skills through work experience and training
• Identify recurring issues and areas for improvement, providing these as inputback to engineering teams for future enhancements
• Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science, MIS or another technicalfield or equivalent work experience
• Experience implementing or supporting the operations of Oracle Retail productson premise or in the cloud
• Customer focus with a passion for delighting customers
• Strong understanding of cloud concepts, platforms and applicationadministration
• Experience in cloud technical support, operations, application support orsimilar
• Proven ability to quickly learn new technical domains and then train others
• Excellent verbal, written communication and interpersonal skills
• Detail oriented and capable of working on multiple problems at once• This is for 24*7 Team with rotating Shift
Detailed Description and Job Requirements
Design, develop, troubleshoot and debug software programs for databases, applications, tools, networks etc.
As a member of the software engineering division, you will assist in defining and developing software for tasks associated with the developing, debugging or designing of software applications or operating systems. Provide technical leadership to other software developers. Specify, design and implement modest changes to existing software architecture to meet changing needs.
Duties and tasks are varied and complex needing independent judgment. Fully competent in own area of expertise. May have project lead role and or supervise lower level personnel. BS or MS degree or equivalent experience relevant to functional area. 4 years of software engineering or related experience.