As a member of the CEGBU Aconex Client Services Provisioning team you will be working with a passionate team who strive to provide the best possible customer experience. This role provides a platform for accelerated and scalable response to specific client needs globally.
- Case / Queue Prioritization, Coordination
- Implementation support and assistance
- Deliver high quality outputs within agreed time frames
- Support implementation and deployment of new services
- Ensure accurate CRM records are maintained within OLA
- Ensure consistent proactive contact with relevant
- Maintain Business Process Documentation
- Administrative Support to team and business
Required Skills and Experience:
- Proven customer service experience
- Exceptional organizational ability, with strong ability to co-ordinate / manage multiple stakeholders, complex projects and prioritise conflicting demands
- Highly effective communicator
- International Business experience
- Proven ability to drive process improvement
- Business, IT or Construction Bachelor Degree
- Construction, Engineering Industry experience
- Project Management experience
- Aconex experience
- CRM / Ticketing experience / coordination
Detailed Description and Job Requirements
As a member of the Support organization, your focus is to deliver post-sales support and solutions to the Oracle customer base while serving as an advocate for customer needs. This involves resolving post-sales non-technical customer inquiries via phone and electronic means, as well as, technical questions regarding the use of and troubleshooting for our Electronic Support Services. A primary point of contact for customers, you are responsible for facilitating customer relationships with Support and providing advice and assistance to internal Oracle employees on diverse customer situations and escalated issues.
In this role, your primary focus will be to deliver post-sales support and solutions to the Oracle Support Services customer base while serving as an advocate for customer needs. You will be responsible for fielding and resolving post-sales non-technical customer inquiries via phone and electronic means and technical questions regarding the use of and troubleshooting for our Electronic Support Services. As a primary point of contact for customers, you will act as a liaison between Oracle employees and the customer with little direction from management. You will also provide guidance and resolution on a wide range of technical and non-technical customer issues. Resolution is primarily provided in real time with follow up for more complex matters. This position may provide you an opportunity to be "proactively responsible" for support for our top revenue and strategic customers.
Duties and tasks are standard with some variation. Completes own role largely independently within defined policies and procedures. Prior working knowledge of or the desire to quickly learn about Oracle Financials, Oracle Service, ITS, Imaging, GSR, the World Wide Web, internal knowledgebase, MSOffice tools and our Electronic Support Service Offerings. In addition, understand the use of operating systems, hardware environments, software, networking, Oracle products and how they all interrelate in a customer environment. You should also be fluent in customer TAR reporting systems. Bachelors degree and three years related experience (and one year Client Relations experience) in hand, an ideal candidate will have excellent communication skills, will have shown prior abilities to be an effective team player, and will demonstrate commitment to ensuring customer success.