Roles & Responsibilities :
1. Work closely within QA&TS test team, development team and architects to ensure a robust strategy is in place.
2. Ensure participation of testers in ALL steps of the development life cycle and remain accountable for producing high-quality documents / test results.
3. Implement the Testing Team's overall test strategy for multiple, complex system solutions ensuring Establish and ensure that recognized testing standards and methodologies are duly followed by the team members
4. Initiate and implement quality improvement activities as appropriate to improve testing performance and efficiency.
5. Look for and suggest process improvements and continuous quality measures across the development lifecycle.
6. Collaborate with other SMEs / Leads / test engineers to implement these where possible.
7. Manage / coordinate resource allocation for projects to ensure optimum capacity utilization. Ensure team members are trained in all areas required by the Schemes / Banks or relevant Certifying organization
8. Prepare and ensure that QA KPIs meet the targets e.g. Productivity, Incident Acceptance etc.
9. Exposure to in testing tools such as LR for Perf testing, Selenium, JMeter etc
10. Monitor the test team to ensure that the results are being delivered as per plan.
11. Provide domain and technical guidance to the test team from both manual as well as automation perspective.
12. Works as a self-starter and prefers to complete responsibilities with less supervision.
13. Demonstrate a strong positive 'CAN-DO" attitude with a strong focus on results and delivery.
14. Manage and ensure internal customer expectations are met from work delivery stand point.
Basic Qualification :
1. BE / BTech / ME / MTech in Computer Science / Electronics / Communication from a reputed institute
2. At least 2-4 years of experience in online Payment Solutions Domain
3. Candidate should be aware of payment solutions including Middleware, Switch, Payment options, POS Terminal Application and related Payment ecosystem, Payment gateway
4. Good understanding of SDLC and STLC.
5. Design, write and execute detailed test cases for Applications involving Payment schemes and Financial switches. ( VISA, MASTERCARD & RUPAY)
6. Must be involved in at least 2 full rounds of Certification for Rupay, MasterCard and Visa schemes
7. Contribute ideas to improve our QA processes and best practices based on your extensive experience.
8. Work with development team to understand the underlying technology to improve the authored test cases.
9. Oversee the execution of the test cases and ensure that the product is adhering to the functional specs authored.
10. Hands on experience in Payment schemes testing end to end testing & functional testing
11. Experience on using defect management tool.
12. Must have managed Team of testers
13. Prior experience of handling Banks, Payment schemes and Partners for the purpose of Scheme Certification
14. Closely liaise with the Project Management team and communicate regularly with the internal and external stakeholders