About Drishti Technologies:
Drishti is a leading computer vision (AI) company that uses video analytics to provide business insights. Currently, Drishti provides AI-powered continuous improvement for manual assembly lines.
About This Role
As a UX designer, you will be responsible for shaping the product with the vision of creating an AI B2B world class unique experience. You shall be closely interacting with Product, Engineering and Customer Success teams while navigating the User Experience Design process of understanding users and requirements and tying it to the product technology and capability. You are expected to develop an understanding of the current space we operate in i.e. lean manufacturing, factory floor operations and in-depth understanding of user personas. Your skill of converting requirements into user flows, interaction architecture diagrams, wireframes and mockups shall help in moving along the product roadmap. Your product thinking skills shall help in shaping the product holistically while creating a usable and fulfilling experience. You shall also be involved in user research activities, crafting user personas, mapping user journeys, conducting concept validations and user testing.
- 4-6 years of experience in UX Design
- Experience of having driven complex projects and walking through the solution to executives / stakeholders
- Experience of user research to derive insights and make strategic decisions informed by data
- Experience of building user journeys and personas
- Experience of collaborating with other disciplines to arrive at a collective product direction, understanding, and requirements
- Experience of having built wireframes and prototypes that communicate ideas, challenges, or decisions-points
- Experience of designing interactive visualizations and dashboards
- Deep knowledge of UX/UI patterns and user-centered design principles so as to develop a common UI language / framework across the product
- Understanding of front end frameworks
- Design and execute a variety of research studies, including user testing, field studies, usability tests, concept tests, group discussions, etc.
- Portfolio of case studies showing early-concept to visualization of a solution
- Proficiency with designing software's such as Figma/Sketch/Adobe suite
- Past experience, preferably, in B2B software product organizations