Job Description - Software Developer 3 (19000EJK) Preferred Qualifications
Details of the posting
This is an exciting opportunity to apply and develop analytical and technical skills in the fast growing and dynamic field of Release Engineering.
This role requires advanced operational expertise to manage the delivery of software systems based on a variety of technology components in a manner which provides the maximum reliability and less downtime to our customers, your responsibilities will include :
From Oracle to culinary school and back again. Bonnie Carlson Kaypaghian uses the skills she learned to create recipes for her daughter’s Type 1 Diabetes and has written a cookbook to share with the world. #LifeatOracle
1) Working closely with Development, Quality Assurance, Operations, middleware and Product Management teams in order to improve product development standards and processes Designing and developing validation reporting and build automation utilities
2) Involvement in product design and development to continually enhance the installation and upgrade of our applications
Technical Skills :
1. Excellent problem solving and debugging skills
2. Advanced web development skills and technologies
3. Strong Unix operating system skills. Previous tech support, system support or system admin experience is a plus
4. Experience with Oracle RDBMS, SQL and PL / SQL, Perl, Unix / Linux (including shell scripting).
5. Familiarity with Cloud deployments and SaaS models.
Jill Hulme, Director of Strategic Initiatives Marketing, overcame the impossible and transformed into a triathlete. She applies her fearlessness and determination to #LifeatOracle
Soft Skills :
1. Must be independent, self-motivated and hard working as well as team player.
2. Ability to communicate with people of different cultural and language background.
3. Must work well under pressure on multiple projects
Additional details :
1. 4 or more years of experience
2. Occasional travel may be required
3. A reliable team player with the ability to multitask, often under low supervision, record of problem solving and a strong desire to learn
Detailed Description and Job Requirements Design, develop, troubleshoot and debug software programs for databases, applications, tools, networks etc.
As a member of the software engineering division, you will assist in defining and developing software for tasks associated with the developing, debugging or designing of software applications or operating systems.
Provide technical leadership to other software developers. Specify, design and implement modest changes to existing software architecture to meet changing needs.
Duties and tasks are varied and complex needing independent judgment. Fully competent in own area of expertise. May have project lead role and or supervise lower level personnel.
BS or MS degree or equivalent experience relevant to functional area. 4 years of software engineering or related experience.