Ivanti has Acquired MobileIron and Pulse Secure to Deliver Intelligent and Secure Experiences Across All Devices in the Everywhere Enterprise. The combination cements Ivanti’s position as a global market leader in Unified Endpoint Management, Zero Trust Security, and IT Service Management.
For more information about the company and acquisition Read here
Our engineering team is at the core of our products with the mission of providing Secure Access. Our solutions, suites and SaaS platform uniquely integrate cloud, mobile, application and network access to enable hybrid IT. We are continuously innovating — challenging the way we, and the industry, think about Secure Access. Our engineers are working and build products to solve complex problems in the Zero Trust World.
- Empower users to seamlessly and securely connect from any place in the world that offers air, water and… Internet!
- Equip organizations with the right tools to configure access, manage and enforce compliance with a holistic view on network, users and usage.
- Empower organizations to continue to breathe easy, now with an added sense of invincibility.
- Work really hard so that you can focus on the things you want to!
- BE/B-Tech/M-Tech in Computer Science or equivalent combination of technical education with 6-8 years of work experience
- 6- 8 years of experience as a QA Automation Engineer - SDET, extensively worked on Manual, Automation, Cloud on networking domains like TCP/IP, L2 & L3 protocols, preferably in Network Access Control techniques like AAA, RADIUS, TACACS+, SNMP and Firewall technologies
- Expertise in understanding Business Requirement Specifications, Functional Specifications and Design documentations and converting them into Test Scenarios.
- Understanding of software testing methodology, test development and test execution.
- Develop topology based on test requirements and setting up the test bed
- Strong Understanding of Python, RestAPI, Selenium WebDriver
- Wrote Python scripts and used the Jenkins continuous integration server
- Ability to apply analytical and problem-solving skills
- Good Analytical, Written & Communication Skills.
Powered by JazzHR